November 11, 2007

"I told you so..."

I was looking for a picture on the computer last night and I came across the following picture of myself. I made me chuckle out loud for two reasons.

First, that for the past few weeks Albert has been saying "Zack has your eyes". And just this past Friday our friend Theresa, mentioned it too. I keep arguing that there was no way...He looks like a "Mini Albert". Then I saw this picture. It is really weird when you see a picture of your child, then one of yourself and you see a resemblance for the first time. It caught me off guard. So Albert and Theresa get to say, "I told you so".

Secondly, because if you look at the contraption I am in, it looks like an ancient "exersauser". I included a picture of Zack in his "modern" one, so you can compare eyes, and his toy to my really old, non-battery using, toy one.
(take notice of the small beads I got to slide from side to side...How fun!!)

I will leave the year of the toy for you to guess.

2 comments:

Brian said...

1894?

bernicewilma said...

Please fix his eye color to match yours! Bernice