June 21, 2008

First Shoes

Zack and I went shopping for his first pair of big boy shoes today!! Of course it was a big day, and you know mommy loves shoes, especially, if you consider my past profession, how much I love children's shoes. I wouldn't take Zack anywhere but Little Feet and More right here in Cherry Creek North. They are the most knowledgeable, offer the best service and are previous customers of mine. Husband and wife team, Beth and Buddy, (owners) are awesome and the kids love them.

Anyway, there were a couple other first walkers getting shoes too and Zack had a great time making friends. I was so excited watching Zack picking and trying on shoes that I forgot to take a picture at the store. I only remembered when Zack was in car seat and ready to got to next errand.




He was so upset when we had to get going...but the shoes look good!


Later that day we met Dad at REI to get some camping gear. What better place to try out his new "hikin" shoes?!?!

At this point he was like, "Um, I walked better before these silly things". But soon he was back to running around just fine!

1 comment:

Kari said...

I like the shoes z! You don't have to be sad, I am sure your mom will take you to little feet many more times!