October 20, 2008

Lunch with Landon

Last week Kari invited Zack and I over for a lunch play date. I offered to let Kari to squeeze in a training run while I served the boys lunch of chicken and avocado.

We always read that kids this age "parallel play" which is to say they just play "beside" each other, not really with each other, until they are about two years old. But not these two. They really enjoy seeing their friends and particularly enjoyed catching up on gossip (at least as close as I can tell, since I don't speak toddler gibberish).


And while this was suppose to be lunch, and not playing, lunch turned out to be pretty funny. The boys barely noticed I was there.

Landon let Zack sit in his booster seat while he sat like a big boy in one of the chairs.




They were chattin', sharin' food, stealin' food, and pretty much having a great time.
I was laughing so hard at them carrying on. Z telling LT something, LT laughing in response, then LT gabbing and Z laughing. Luckily, I had the camera.

I took over 8 minutes of video, but tried my best to cut it down to "non-parent" 2 minute length. Just refill your coffee and enjoy!


Below is the video...

No comments: