April 10, 2009

Easter play date

On Thursdays Zack and I get together with a few of his friends and their moms. The original plan was for kids to play together and for mom's to alternate running errands, getting a run in, or just getting away. To date, non of us has ever left....We just enjoy hang out with other cool moms.

This past Thursday was our turn to host and with Easter a few days away, Zack and I planned for a little Easter fun. Each mom brought some plastic eggs filled with stickers, tattoos and little plastic animals. I didn't get any pictures of hunt, these guys are too fast now and I was in charge of carrying Zack's "hummer basket". (He picked it himself, huge surprise!)

Landon looking very pleased with his ducky cookie.

Zack giving a little loving to one of his girls, Sofi, while Sadie waits for her hug.

LT, the expert egg dyer, dyed his hands blue and then proceeded to rub his eyes. We don't have picture of this but Kari thought he looked like prize fighter, who lost!

This was Sofi's and Ofelia's first time dying eggs and Sofi thoroughly enjoyed it!

This was Zack's first time too...Loved it also!! He colored his eggs yellow, of course.

Sofia arrived just in time to color an egg or two...She chose to color eggs then go the sticker route, including herself!
I had several pictures of Sadie coloring eggs but they were all blurred so hopefully Nicole can send me one for the blog. It was a lot of fun coloring eggs with the kids and great play date, if I do say so myself!

No comments: