December 10, 2007

6 months already??

(First post by Daddy)
It's hard to believe it's already been six months since Z was born.

When Zack was born many people told me "It goes by fast, enjoy it", very cliched but very true.

Somewhere during the months of sleep deprivation my perception of time changed. These days I find myself living in the "now" to a much greater extent than I did before, so I think that I am enjoying "it".

The flip side is I spend a lot less time planning for the future or dwelling on the past. In fact, I don't really remember what life was like before Zack was born.
Maybe it's some type of ancient survival mechanism.

Zack spent his half a year birthday playing on blanket great-grandma MaryEllen made, Then went swimming with a bunch of the babies.
Was extra fun because some daddy's were able to come.



Went to yummy mexican food after (Thanks Jamie for recommendation) with
L to R Cynthia and Miaka, Ben and Dylan, Jason and Sophia, and Jamie and Z
About 2 minutes into car ride home...Caught some ZZZ's

No comments: