December 25, 2007

Zack's first Christmas!

Zack was so excited about his first Christmas that he stayed up Christmas eve til after 10 pm and woke up at 5:45 am!!

Zack and I got up, made coffee and played with his old toys while we waited for Dad, Stormy and Shadow to wake up.

While Zack and I were waiting, I pondered how life is so different this holiday season...


We've been parents for just over 6 months now, and no day is quite the same. Some days are great, some more challenging, but everyday we get to do some "everyday" things that are now "first" things for Z. It makes everyday kinda special. For this, I am greatful! I am able to be with Zack everyday (even on the tough days) and get to share it with all of you...with pictures and stories.

Back to PRESENTS!!

Zack's "I've been good, Santa" Look

Dad and the dogs finally got up and we got to open presents!!

It won't fit in the mouth, but Zack will sure try!


If he can't fit the present, the paper will work...

Zack loved the new cookie jar shape toy, if it would only fit into his mouth!

No comments: