August 16, 2008

Ketchup

I am a huge fan of In-N-Out burgers back in CA and always searching for a close substitute. While running errands the other day Zack and I found a new burger place right by the house. I have yet to find one that makes yummy cheese burgers like my double, double with cheese, but I have to say, this place, Five guys burgers and fries, is about as close as you can get. This simple place that only makes burgers, (any way you want, no extra charge for topping) fries and grilled cheese on hamburger bun. Maybe a coincidence, but the colors for both restaurants are red and white. A bonus was that Zack loves their grilled cheese. So we went again this week to take dad!!

Waiting for burgers wasn't to bad because we always have a truck, this time a fire truck...

That doubles as a peanut transporter. (They serve peanuts in shells.)

I am not a fan of ketchup, so I have never had it around but Dad got some and let Zack have a messy try.

First we had to just try it on our fingers, but finally he understood the dippin' of the fries. Next we dipped the truck but I was to busy cleaning that mess to get picture...Next time.

And I am not surprised he seemed to like it...just like most kids.

No comments: