August 20, 2008

Z loves his fruit!

Zack is all about fruit and has been for a while now. It is funny because when we go to grocery store, farmers market etc., he points, signs and says all the fruit words he knows to get me or farmer to give him a piece. I end up getting the funniest looks at the grocery check out when I ask to pay for an extra half eaten avocado, pear, plum, well you get the point.

Here is he with a apricot, at Sunflower market

Home with fresh whole peach...

He also insists in doing things for him self. I cut the first one into pieces but he would have none of it. So decided that I guess it was time he gave all those new teeth a test run.

Here is older pictures of him doing some damage to his first nectarine.

I guess there are worse things he could beg for at the store!

No comments: