August 18, 2008

Test drive

Last weekend I went with Albert and Zack to the bike store. This is one of those "Dad and Zack" things they do with their time together. Albert has been telling me that Z loves the this tricycle's they have for little guys. When we got there, Zack immediately ran to the little bikes to show me what he could do.

First he demonstrated how I should push him around the store...so fast the picture is blurred...
Then after a safety check of the handle bars, kicking the tires, and playing with seat belt...
He was ready to show me how good he is on the open road, well the open store.


He is very serious when he rides bikes, and was doing laps for at least 30 minutes. We decided that with winter coming he wouldn't get much use in the near future so it would be a great birthday present next June.
Of course, it is the most expensive tricycle I have ever seen, so we will accept gift cards for his birthday if anyone is at a loss for what to get him :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Go Z!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looks like a great present for him!